*If you have received a shut-off notice, payment must be received in the office prior to 5 PM the business day before service is scheduled to be disconnected.
Pay by Mail
Send check or money order with your monthly payment to:
ENSTAR Natural Gas Company
P.O. Box 34760
Seattle, WA 98124-1760
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize ENSTAR to use information from your check to either make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account, or process the payment as a check transaction. For inquiries please contact our Customer Service department at 277-5551.
Auto Pay Program / Bank Draft
ENSTAR offers a bank draft or Auto Pay Program option that automatically withdraws funds monthly to pay current gas charges due.
- On this plan customers continue to receive a gas bill in the mail each month with consumption and gas account information.
- Automatic withdrawals are made on the due date appearing on your ENSTAR invoice. The payment withdrawal will appear on the monthly statement that you receive from your financial institution.
- Auto pay program / bank drafting is a free service. There are no sign up fees or monthly transaction charges. In addition, customers that were previously writing checks and mailing payments may realize a savings in postage and the check costs.
Enrollment: To participate in the Auto Pay Program, simply complete and fax/email the ENSTAR Auto Pay Program form. You may also obtain a form by contacting your local ENSTAR office from 8:00am to 5:00pm – Monday through Friday.
- Enclose a VOIDED check from the bank account you wish to have funds drawn.
- Mail the form and a voided check to our payment address, drop it off at your local ENSTAR office, fax it to (907) 334-7612, or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to an existing Auto Pay Program account:
- Account Number Change - You may either mail or fax a voided check if only the account number will change (financial institution will not change).
- Financial Institution Change - If you are changing financial institutions, a new Auto Pay form needs to be completed and submitted to ENSTAR with a new voided check. Please allow up to 30 days for the necessary changes to occur.
Cancel an existing Auto Pay Program account:
Customers may cancel their Auto Pay Program payment option by providing ENSTAR with written notice 30 days prior to discontinuing participation in the plan. The notice may be faxed to (907) 334-7612, mailed to ENSTAR's payment address or emailed to email@example.com.
Pay your bill at any Walmart Location
Locations in Alaska include:
8900 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage AK 99515
3101 A Street, Anchorage AK 99503
18600 Eagle River Road, Eagle River AK 99577
1350 S Seward Meridian Pkwy, Wasilla AK 99654
10096 Kenai Spur Hwy, Kenai AK 99611
Just visit any Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk
Be sure to bring the following:
· Cash or a PIN-based debit card only (Check or Credit Card not accepted)
· Your current billing statement with ENSTAR account number
Transaction fees will apply and be paid to Walmart for this convenience.
· Standard payment: $1.00 delivered within 3 business days
· Next Day Payment: $1.50 delivered on the next available business day
Payment(s) must be made by 3PM in order to be processed on the next business day. Since this service is a benefit Walmart provides, please retain your receipt for ENSTAR verification. For more information on Walmart payment options, you can visit
www.walmart.com/billpayment or contact your local ENSTAR office.
By paying an annual amount, estimated on the prior years usage and the current rates, ENSTAR will credit customers account an additional $25. Call ENSTAR's customer accounting department (907) 334-7600 or a local office to obtain the annual payment amount.
An average monthly billing plan may be available to you if there has been at least a 12-month history of usage at your location.
- Enrollment period: Customers who wish to enroll in budget billing who meet the eligibility below may enroll between May 1 and June 30, with the first billing month beginning in July.
- Eligibility: All residential and small commercial customers. Account must be current on billed charges and not reflect a past-due balance.
- Amount of budget billing: The budget billing amount is determined by averaging the actual usage for the previous 12 to 36-month period. The resulting amount is rounded to the next whole dollar. Where a complete 12-month history is not available, the Budget Billing Program will not be available until the next enrollment period.
- Adjustments during the year: Actual consumption and pricing will be compared to projected consumption and pricing continually during the plan year. Budget bill amounts may be adjusted during this period to minimize large overpayments or underpayments for the plan year.
- Year-end adjustments: The actual consumption will be compared to the payments received. Overpayments will remain in your deferred bucket to lower the monthly budget billing amount for the next plan year. Unpaid balances will be applied on your next billing statement and must be remitted by that due date. At that time, a new Budget Billing amount will be established for the new plan year.
- Discontinuance of budget billing: The customer may discontinue budget billing at any time by submitting a written notice. Any existing credit balance will be refunded to the customer's account. Any existing unpaid balance will be charged to the customer. ENSTAR may terminate the Budget Billing Program should the account become past due.
- Final billing: When service is terminated, any existing credit balance will be refunded to the customer and any existing unpaid balance will be charged to the customer.
Pay by Phone, IVR (Interactive Voice Response System)
To make your gas payment by phone with your credit card, you may call Fiserv at 1-800-533-0763.
Your payment may take up to 24-48 hours to be credited to your account.
Please note Fiserv charges a fee for their service. Effective March 1, 2011, Fiserv will charge $4.50 per credit card and electronic check transaction. This user fee is paid directly to Fiserv and ENSTAR Natural Gas does not receive any financial benefit. There is a limit of $600 per transaction when utilizing this payment.
Pay with a Credit or Debit Card
Click Here to pay your ENSTAR bill with a credit card.
Your payment may take up to 24-48 hours to be credited to your account.
Please note Fiserv charges a fee for their service. Effective March 1, 2011, Fiserv will charge $4.50 per credit card and electronic check transaction. This user fee is paid directly to Fiserv and ENSTAR Natural Gas does not receive any financial benefit. There is a limit of $600 per transaction when utilizing this payment type.
Pay in Person
Visit any ENSTAR office or drop your payment in the night drop at any of our locations. Payments received after 3 PM will be posted the next business day.
Payments made in the Night drop may take 24-48 hours to post to your account.
If you have received a shut-off notice, payment must be received in the office prior to 5 PM the business day before service is scheduled to be disconnected